Join Us On December 6th!
RED BALL 2019
We want to invite you to this amazing event we are honored to be a part of this year! Our Creative Director, Bri Bird, has been a part of this event backstage for many years, we are so excited for the Emerge Team to be joining her this year.
Come join us on December 1 at EXDO Event Center to witness debut design creations, mingle with Denver's fashion elite, and enjoy unforgettable pop-up entertainment throughout the production!
Sunday, December 1, 2019
Red Ball is a premiere runway experience to raise awareness for World AIDS Day. Emerge will be collaborating with designer Darlene Ritz, and we would absolutely love to see our amazing clientele in the crowd supporting our work and this important cause!
Red Ball is a signature event of Colorado Health Network that blends couture fashion from over a dozen local designers with avant-garde hairstyles from over a dozen local salons and exquisite makeup artistry to produce an evening of style and flair unlike any other.
In addition to the show, guests are invited to shop a dazzling array of silent auction items - all proceeds from which will go to benefit Colorado Health Network. The Calvin Klein Remembers: AIDS Memorial Quilt panel from the NAMES Project will be on display, commemorating Calvin Klein employees including Chester Weinburg, who were lost to HIV/AIDS. The legendary fashion designer died in April1985 and is widely regarded as the first of Seventh Avenue's many losses to HIV/AIDS.
December 1, 2019
Exdo Event Center
1399 35th St. Denver, CO 80205
Keep track of all Red Ball updates at www.redballdenver.org
At Emerge we are:
- Continuing education program through a partnership with the world-renowned, award-winning (8 NAHAs included the Living Legend Award) celebrity hairstylist Vivienne Mackinder through her Hair Designer Program
- Business and technical education through Eufora International
- Company support and additional benefits for all industry educators who join our team
- Monthly in-salon trainings for entire team with Emerge trainers
- Ongoing organized apprentice training program for all apprentice stylists
- Annual in-salon trainings with Vivienne Mackinder, Eufora Global Artists and more
- Annual offsite trainings and conference opportunities including Vivienne Mackinder’s Hamptons, Eufora’s You School Academy in Carlsbad, Calif., Eufora’s Global Events and more
- Dedicated to excellence in technical skill, professionalism and raising the bar for our industry
- Supportive, healthy, noncompetitive and drama-free environment
- Dedicated to being an eco-friendly salon with a partnership with Green Circle Salon and commitment to the environmentally responsible decisions we make as a company
- Dedicated to giving back to our community through community leadership, volunteer opportunities, fundraising events, annual donation collections and more
- Dedicated to personal and professional development as a team
- Leadership development and growth opportunities for all
- Growth-focused culture
- Competitive hourly pay and commission rates on services and retail
- Simple IRA matching program
- Vacation benefits
- Flexible schedule
- Education benefits
- Disability insurance availability
A Phenomenal Team
We are always on the lookout for people who share our passion and commitment to hair, life and community. If joining the Emerge Modern Salon family interests you, please email us. You can also keep an eye out for our job postings on Indeed and Facebook Jobs.